Friday

Vintage Red Cranberry Glass



We found these gorgeous red antique dishes and couldn't wait to use them on the 150 year old redwood windows that we found in Paso Robles.
We were lucky enough to be able to make TWO matching pairs (very difficult to do when working with one-of-a-kind pieces). We SOLD ONE PAIR (with the "legs"), one pair is still available.
old windows, vintage dishes, carnival glass, art.

34"H 30"W

approx. 17 lbs








Discount for Pairs





dejaviewdesigns@yahoo.com.

1 comments:

Kris said...

Hello,

First let me say I'm just in awe of your window art. How beautiful.

I'm so glad you found my blog (Vintagewindow) and that I in return found yours. Love it!

I picked out the name VintageWindow because I love old windows and had planned on painting scenes on them to sell, but my floorcloths sales went up and I kinda put that on the back burner. I also sell vintage items on Etsy under that name.

I would love to do a feature on my blog of your amazing art. With your permission of course. Just love it!

You can reach me at vintagewindow (at) comcast.net
Have a happy day
Kris